Thursday, July 21, 2011

Dripps

1. Durning this unit I was to learn how to take an object and make it look
like it was made out of wax and to make it look like it was melting by putting
in all the drips. I would say it worked out ok.
2. It did turn out the way I wanted it to look, but I feel like something is missing,
or the drip posissions are wrong.
3.If anything took longer than I had expected, it would have been trying to make
it look like it was made out of wax. It was hard for me to find a color that I could
use to paint the rim darker to make it have the wax effect.
4. Looking at this picture again, I would say I am most proud of the way
that my drip highlights turned out.
5. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate this project a 5

1 comment:

  1. i was going to mention your drip highlights, too -- i think they're excellent. choosing a metallic subject made for really cool looking drips. and you did them well. they even follow the contours of the rim, which looks really cool. you've created a very interesting piece, here. well done.

    GRADING:
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 85 (for not doing tutorial version)

    Unit AVG: 97

    ReplyDelete