Thursday, July 21, 2011

Square Fruit

1. During this unit I was supposed to take a 2-D picture of a fruit and make it so it is square and cut. I would say this project worked out quite well.
2. This unit turned out exactly how I had hoped it to turn out.
3. This unit didn't take as long as I thought it would have. Although, there were some parts of this unit that took me a little while to figure out how to do well.
4. In this unit I'm most proud of the way the sliced part came out.
5. On a scale of 1-10, I would rate this unit a 3. Really Easy.

1 comment:

  1. cool. i haven't seen a coconut for this assignment before. i dig it.

    it's a little soft on the outside of the coconut, but besides that, it looks great. nice work

    GRADING:
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 95
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 85 (for not doing tutorial version)

    Unit AVG: 96

    ReplyDelete