Thursday, July 21, 2011

Metal Collage

1. In this unit I was to make a collage of assorted metal objects and in this particular unit, I chose to create a robot that was a collage of different metal objects. Since I had the mind set to only choose car related metal objects, my picture came out pretty good.
2. There really wasn't anything unexpected, everything went pretty smooth.
3. My metal collage turned out to be exactly what I was hoping for it to look like.
4. I knew that this particular unit was going to take some time, but it didn't take any longer than I thought it would.
5. In this unit I'm proud of how I got my robot to look like it was taking off.

1 comment:

  1. this is fantastic. beautiful job. it looks wonderful.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 100


    Unit AVG: 100

    ReplyDelete