Thursday, July 21, 2011

Swapping Animal Skin

1. In this unit I was supposed to take one animal and put the skin of a different animal on the first animal. Things kind of worked the way I had hoped, but there were some things that didn't.
2. There was one unexpected thing, and that's when I had to put the tiger skin on a hippo. It was hard to make it look good, and mine still looks bad.
3. This unit that I did didn't really turn out the way I had hoped because it was hard to find two different animals that were standing somewhat the same way.
4. If I had to do this differently, I would of just overlooked this unit, instead of doing it.
5. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate this project a 2 because of how poorly I had did this unit.

1 comment:

  1. wow, this is actually one of the best versions of this unit i've seen. it's too bad you don't like it. it looks a little bit photoshop-y around the jaw and tummy, but other than that, i think it looks quite realistic. and i like this photo and the fact that the hippo is looking at the camera. nice work.

    GRADING:
    Creativity: 100
    Artistry: 90
    Effort: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 98
    Followed Directions: 85 (for not doing tutorial version)

    Unit AVG: 95

    ReplyDelete