Thursday, July 21, 2011

Flying Out of Bounds

1. During this unit I was to learn how to take a picture and make it look like the main subject in the picture was jumping out of a picture frame. This one kind of, but didn't really work for me that well.
2. This particular unit didn't turn out like i thought it would and it's kind of disappointing.
3. This unit didn't turn out like I had hoped. For one thing the sand that the car is kicking up isn't transparent.
4. This unit probably took me about one week to do which was way longer than I had planned to take on this unit.
5. If I had to do it differently, I would have chosen a picture that is easier to deal with when doing this particular unit.

1 comment:

  1. i think this works, for the most. the only things i noticed were: (1) the fact that the bottom of the dust is a little higher outside of the frame than it is inside of the frame, (2) the fact that the dirt isn't continuous from inside the frame to out.

    but the masking is good. the frame itself is good. and it's a cool idea. well done.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Effort: 100
    Artistry: 90
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 95
    Followed Directions: 85

    Unit AVG: 92

    ReplyDelete