Thursday, July 21, 2011

Smoke-Photoshop

1. During this unit I believe that I was meant to learn how to make smoke on photoshop and apply it to a picture. The smoke effect did work on the picture I chose.
2. There wasn't anything unexpected really except I never would of thought that I would have to make chewbacca look like he was smoking and that was unexpected, but funny.
3. My picture didn't really turn out the way I hoped. I had hoped that I wish I had more smoke coming out of chewbacca's mouth.
4. If I had to do it differently, I would probably choose a different picture to apply the smoke to, just to make it a little more realistic.

5. On a scale of 1-10 I would probably give this project a 5.

1 comment:

  1. nice job! these are both great. very nice work.

    this is missing the tutorial version, so i'll have to take off a few points from the "followed directions" category. but otherwise, this is awesome. i particularly like the shape of the blue smoke.

    GRADING
    Creativity: 100
    Effort: 100
    Artistry: 100
    Mastery of Unit Goals: 100
    Followed Directions: 85

    Unit AVG: 95

    ReplyDelete